Thanks for applying to join
Dave's Fire,Ems & Police SiteRing
Here are the steps you need to take to qualify to join the ring.
- Copy the HTML code for the SiteRing Panel below.
- Paste the Panel Code onto your webpage.
- Save the images provided under the HTML code and upload them to your site (there are 6 images to save). If you change the names of the images, be sure to change the HTML code.
Please Note: Do not link the images directly to this site. You have to save them to your computer and then upload them to your server. I do not have enough bandwidth to support direct links. The code is set up to pull the images from your server. Thanks..
Edit the Panel Code in several areas (there are seven areas where the code has to be changed):
Save the changes to your site.
You will not see your site in the ring until you have been approved.
- Where you see [YOUR ID] - replace it with your SiteID
(it was emailed to you when you first signed up)
- Where you see [YOUR EMAIL] - type in your email address
- Where you see [YOUR NAME] - type in your name
- Make sure the link to the images are correct to pull the images from your site.
You will be notified by email once you are approved.
Please make sure the PAGE you have LISTED,
is where the Ring Graphics are Placed.
If you have troubles, email me Dave
NOTE: WHEN PUTTING YOUR INFORMATION IN THE CODE DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE THE [ ] .
You must place the SiteRing Code on your site before approval is made. Please email me when you have placed the ring on your site.
If the html code is not in place on the site within 10 days of the application, it will be dropped from the que.
This is what the Panel will look like on your site:
SiteRing by Bravenet.com Ring graphics by Grin_iz
This is the code you will paste on your site:
Please save the following images to your site: